суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

friars club jokes




Most of my Friday was pretty good---Iapos;ll catch youse guys up on that later, when Iapos;m less tired and pissed off. However, I made the fatal mistake of dropping by Schnauzerland after CapeGypsyapos;s party---when I got there, S T were arguing, then, as I was leaving, I fell over a pallet that was lying in their driveway.

I couldnapos;t see it and wasnapos;t expecting it, so I slammed my foot into it and went down heavily. I have a cut on the top of my left foot, a big bruise below my right knee, but itapos;s my right big toe thatapos;s killing me. I donapos;t *think* itapos;s broken, but holy shit, it hurts.

Luckily, I have some leftover dental painkillers. Thank the deity of your choice that itapos;s not anything thatapos;ll keep me from working. Hereapos;s hoping I can make it through tomorrow in one piece

(Coming home to an email inbox full of comments on todayapos;s drabble was good for morale, too. Hint, hint....)

chink western, friars club jokes, friars club los angeles, friars club new york, friars club new york city.



Комментариев нет: