суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

crayon candle making




That my stall is over? I was kinda wondering if it would end soon. I have been laying off the chips so had high hopes :D It is three lbs lighter then the lightest I had been during the stall.

I am still going to get an excercise plan started. With my current class in school we have to do a behavioral contract where we contract to change a behavior. I think I will pick that one.

Today is my birthday and I have no desire for a cake but kinda wanting some pumpkin bread. I found a recipe I think I will try this betty crocker recipe and switch out pure sugar for the splenda baking sugar. It is 14g carbs right now (it didnapos;t say sugars but figure they had to be less then the carbs) So if I switch out half splenda should be even better. Oh my Mom is bringing home some cracker barrel. I will be able to eat on that the next couple of days so that will be awesome :D

Anyway, I will let ya know how the pumpkin bread turns out. :D

beef jerky purchase, crayon candle making, crayon candles, crayon carpet, crayon castles.



Комментариев нет: