суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

disney downtown los angeles




Last week I hosted a dinner party for my co-workers. Of course, as a proper city-girl, I own a really spiffy bicycle, but no car. I really didnapos;t look forward to biking home with 5 bottles, two kiloapos;s of potatoes and a whole bunch of other stuff. So I ordered my groceries on the internet and had them delivered.

Minimum order for Albert is euro; 60,-, which is a lot. I promised myself I would be smart about it and last two weeks with those groceries. Itapos;s been one week, and I realized that a)�Iapos;m out of pasta, b) Iapos;m out of milk and c) I stored a kilo of potatoes wrong, and now theyapos;re whitish green and possible sentient. I could, of course, spend euro; 5,-� on some pasta, a carton of milk and a kilo of potatoes. I could go wild and even add bread. But I had Plans, and I canapos;t stand theyapos;re not working out Itapos;s become a challenge now. Iapos;m not buying groceries until friday, I swear Iapos;ll just have to get creative. (I might end up having dinner at my momapos;s once or twice, but thatapos;s totally allowed)

Tomorrow Iapos;ll have hutspot with bacon. I stored four potatoes away from the others, so I made mashed potatoes today. I had some carrots and onions left, so it should be okay.

I have a lot of rice, and a bunch of slighly squishy tomatoes. Mondayapos;s going to be tomato-soup with chili peppers, rice and possily some carrots.

Tuesday Iapos;ll have pasta saus on wok-noodles. Iapos;m just going to pretend itapos;s spaghetti.

Wednesday could be zuchini and broccoli soup with rice. Thatapos;s not going to be my best meal ever, but it should be okay for one time.

And then all of my fresh food is gone. Which is probably when Iapos;m going to have dinner at the apos;rents. I could have fishsticks with peas and rice, but I might need that for lunch. I have half a loaf of bread for lunch left, and half a liter of yoghurt for breakfast.

I am going to persevere I will not be beaten by bad planning and almost sentient potatoes




call celebrity prank soundboards, disney downtown los angeles, disney downtown libby lu, disney downtown lego store, disney downtown lego.



Комментариев нет: