понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

chevrolet nomad concept car




Been busy busy Had a good day today though. My weight training teacher complimented me on how hard I work out when I come to the gym (lol) and it made me feel really good.
I also got a 95 on my Bio test last week, and the prof gave us 3 points extra for some reason, so...98 I have run away from the required science classes for 3 years because I have a freakin hard time with it. Glad studying my ass off was justly rewarded

So I was all set and ready to book a flight to Cork for Thanksgiving break because like, I wanted to be apos;spontaneousapos; (5 weeks in advance? spontaneous enough) but bf was all like "nooo thatapos;s not a good idea, stick to the plan, listen to your mudder and I- we know whatapos;s best." lol, total dork. And upon deeper reflection I realized my funds arenapos;t qui~te as robust as I deluded myself into believing...so yeah. 10 weeks to go til the December visit, though Almost outta double digits.

Iapos;d like to mention my current C# program is balls but Iapos;m not going to inject negativity into this post for once :p

baptist pastor search southern, chevrolet nomad concept car, chevrolet nomad concept, chevrolet nomad club, chevrolet nomad 57 sale.



Комментариев нет: