понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

drink have starbucks us




Training today was exhausting,
chionged home, chionged out.
went out with yanyee and jialing.
my legs are achinggggg
haha liverpool keeps giving me heart attacks laaaa but they rock and torres was in the stands with ollala :/
haha but liverpoolapos;s so gonna lose against chelsea.
although i said the same thing against man utd right??
anyway i hate hamilton D:
go massaaaaa
i hope hamilton crashes or something,
my brother said raikkonen should have slowed all the way down, wait for hamilton to lap him, and BANG HIM
haha got such thing meh.
yay yanyeeapos;s coming online now to send me my long overdue pictures :]
her canon camera is like imba compared to my nikon.
seriously, nikon coolpix sucks :/

iapos;m getting used to not seeing you anymore

haha we saw a shop assistant at haji lane that looked like yoga lin
a much much more good looking version though.
cos yoga lin kinda looks like sai.
haha yanyee thought that shop assistant was angmoh�:/
abit la. Look more asian though.
haha i thought he was the shop assistant... So i was wondering why he was outside with other scary people and well, not in the shop haha saw him smoking too.
anyway didnt buy anything except a fox tank.

tmr is reflection day
i reallyreally wanna pon school...
but since it doesnt need any brains then go for fun i guess.
but i want to sleep.
they are so gonna play lame games and make us apologise to whoever we did something bad to and play the song "i believe i can fly"�at the end.
makes me remember that in sec one MELISSA RAYE SAID SORRY TO BE AND HUGGED ME OMG EWW.
eww. Eww yucks i still remember that AUGH
THAT IS ONE OF THE MANY THINGS THAT I DO NOT WANNA REMEMBER.
i think im gonna meet the person selling me the blg shirt on wednesday
yay :]
i may buy twloha and paramore shirts/pullovers from her too.
see first, orders close 10 november so iapos;ve got plenty of time.
AHEMAHEM NOVEMBER :]
haha okay bugging reubs to get a twloha deon for my bday and waiting (very long) for the pictures which are huge files D:
<3, byeeee

So I`ll be holdinrsquo; my breath
Right up to the end
Until that moment when
I find the one that Iapos;ll spend forever with




bateman hester stainless, drink have starbucks us, drink have lyric, drink harvey wallbanger, drink hard liquor.



Комментариев нет: